Tuna And Spinach Mac N Cheese RecipeBy Cathie Lonnie On Nov 22, 2020
Cooking Tuna and spinach mac n cheese recipe step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Tuna and spinach mac n cheese recipe you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Its so easy to up the kids fish take at dinner with these creamy mac n cheese individual pots.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Tuna And Spinach Mac N Cheese Recipe
- 3 cups dried wagon wheel pasta
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 1 small bunch broccolini, cut into 2cm lengths
- 25g butter, chopped
- 1 small brown onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons plain flour
- 2 cups milk, warmed
- 425g can tuna in springwater, drained, flaked
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 60g baby spinach
- 1 cup grated tasty cheese
The instruction how to make Tuna And Spinach Mac N Cheese Recipe
- Cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling, salted water, following packet directions, adding peas and broccolini for the last 2 minutes of cooking. Drain. Return pasta, peas and broccolini to pan.
- Meanwhile, melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Add onion. Cook, stirring, for 3 to 4 minutes or until softened. Add our. Cook, stirring, for 1 to 2 minutes or until mixture bubbles. Gradually stir in milk. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to low. Cook, stirring, for 3 to 4 minutes or until mixture thickens.
- Stir in tuna, lemon juice, spinach and 1/2 cup cheese. Cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until heated through. Add tuna mixture to pasta mixture. Season with salt and pepper. Stir until well combined.
- Preheat grill on high. Grease four 1 1/2-cup-capacity ovenproof dishes. Place on a large baking tray. Spoon pasta mixture into prepared dishes. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Grill for 2 to 3 minutes or until cheese is melted and golden. Serve.
Nutritions of Tuna And Spinach Mac N Cheese Recipe
fatContent: 690.949 calories
saturatedFatContent: 22.3 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 14.2 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 71.4 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 43.3 grams protein
sodiumContent: 95 milligrams cholesterol