Orange, Rocket And Blueberry Salad RecipeBy Liz Macri On Nov 22, 2020
Cooking Orange, rocket and blueberry salad recipe step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Orange, rocket and blueberry salad recipe you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Toss fresh fruit and veg with a few pantry basics and this easy salad is ready to serve.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Orange, Rocket And Blueberry Salad Recipe
- 4 oranges, peeled
- 120g pkt baby rocket
- 1 bunch radishes, finely sliced
- 70g packet dried blueberries
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons honey
The instruction how to make Orange, Rocket And Blueberry Salad Recipe
- Segment orange over a small bowl to catch juice. Reserve 60ml (1/4 cup) juice for dressing.
- Arrange rocket, orange segments, radish and blueberries on a large serving platter.
- Whisk together the oil, honey, reserved orange juice and a generous amount of freshly ground black pepper in a small bowl. Season with salt. Drizzle over salad to serve.
Nutritions of Orange, Rocket And Blueberry Salad Recipe