Asian-style Crispy Egg And Rice Salad RecipeBy Cathie Lonnie On Nov 20, 2020
Cooking Asian-style crispy egg and rice salad recipe step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Asian-style crispy egg and rice salad recipe you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
With proteinpacked eggs and low GI rice, this quick and easy lunch or dinner will keep you fuller for longer.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Asian-style Crispy Egg And Rice Salad Recipe
- 1 1/3 cups SunRice Low GI white rice
- 2 cups bean sprouts, trimmed
- 1 cup fresh coriander leaves
- 3/4 cup fresh mint leaves
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 long red chilli, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 3 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon chilli oil
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon caster sugar
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 300g firm tofu, cut into 3cm pieces
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup fried shallots
- Lime wedges, to serve
The instruction how to make Asian-style Crispy Egg And Rice Salad Recipe
- Cook rice following packet directions. Set aside to cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, combine sprouts, coriander, mint, onion and half the chilli in a large bowl. Whisk juice, fish sauce, sesame oil, chilli oil, soy sauce and sugar in a bowl.
- Heat vegetable oil in a large frying pan over high heat. Cook tofu, turning, for 2 to 3 minutes or until golden and crisp. Transfer to paper towel to drain. Reduce heat to medium-high. Cook eggs, in two batches, until whites are set and yolks are still soft. Transfer to paper towel to drain.
- Add rice and half the dressing to salad. Toss to combine. Arrange salad mixture and fried tofu on serving plates. Top each with an egg. Sprinkle with fried shallots and remaining chilli. Drizzle with remaining dressing. Serve with lime wedges.
Nutritions of Asian-style Crispy Egg And Rice Salad Recipe
fatContent: 657.489 calories
saturatedFatContent: 29.3 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 5.4 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 66.7 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 26.2 grams protein
sodiumContent: 249 milligrams cholesterol
You may also like :
- Minted Haloumi With Roast Vegetables
- Beef And Vegetable Meatloaf
- Whole Grain Spaghetti With Veal, Speck Ragu And Napoletana Sauce
- Whole Grain Penne Rigate With Italian Sausages, Mushrooms, Pancetta And Olive Sauce
- Bucatini With Cauliflower, Sardines And Anchovies
- Orecchiette With Prawns And Sundried Tomato Pesto
- Spaghetti With Sea Bream And Mediterranean Vegetables
- Apricot Cobbler