Salmon Quiche With Pea PestoBy Sarah Hobbs On Nov 21, 2020
Cooking Salmon quiche with pea pesto step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Salmon quiche with pea pesto you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
This salmon quiche with pea pesto is the perfect weeknight meal. Its easy, flavourful, healthy, and quick!
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Salmon Quiche With Pea Pesto
- 2 sheets frozen shortcrust pastry, thawed
- 60g pkt Coles Australian Baby Spinach
- 4 Coles Australian Free Range Eggs, lightly whisked
- 1/2 cup (125ml) cream
- 1/2 cup (60g) coarsely grated cheddar
- 210g can red salmon, drained, skin and bones removed, coarsely flaked
- 2 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped dill
- 1 cup (120g) frozen peas
- 60g pkt Coles Australian Baby Rocket
- 1/4 cup (40g) pine nuts, toasted
- 1/3 cup (25g) finely grated parmesan
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped dill
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1/4 cup (60ml) olive oil
The instruction how to make Salmon Quiche With Pea Pesto
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C. Line a 23cm (base measurement) fluted tart tin with removable base with the pastry. Use a small sharp knife to trim excess pastry.
- Line pastry case with baking paper. Fill with baking weights or rice. Bake for 10 mins. Remove paper and weights or rice. Bake for a further 10 mins or until light golden. Reduce heat to 150u00b0C.
- Meanwhile, cook the spinach in a frying pan over medium heat for 2 mins or until spinach wilts. Set aside to cool.
- Whisk the egg, cream and cheddar in a bowl. Arrange the spinach, salmon, spring onion and dill in the pastry case. Pour over the egg mixture. Bake for 25-30 mins or until the filling is just set.
- While the quiche is cooking, to make the pea pesto, cook the peas in a saucepan of boiling water for 2 mins or until heated through. Drain well.
- Place rocket, pine nuts, parmesan, dill and garlic in a food processor and process until mixture is finely chopped. Add the peas and oil and process until coarsely chopped. Season.
- Place quiche on a large serving plate. Cut into wedges. Serve with pea pesto.
Nutritions of Salmon Quiche With Pea Pesto
fatContent: 533.448 calories
saturatedFatContent: 41 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 15 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 22 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 6 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 20 grams protein