Chilli Fish With Coconut Rice RecipeBy Kerrie Ray On Nov 20, 2020
Cooking Chilli fish with coconut rice recipe step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Chilli fish with coconut rice recipe you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Cook the rice in coconut milk to give this quick and easy fish dish a boost of flavour.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Chilli Fish With Coconut Rice Recipe
- 2 teaspoon chilli stir-in paste
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 500g flathead fillets
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 2 x 250g pkts microwave basmati rice
- 270ml can light coconut milk
- 1 bunch asparagus, halved
- 100g baby spinach
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh coriander
- 20g (1/3 cup) toasted coconut flakes
- 2 green shallots, thinly sliced
- Fresh long red chilli, sliced
- Baby coriander, to serve
- Lime halves, to serve
The instruction how to make Chilli Fish With Coconut Rice Recipe
- Combine the chilli paste and garlic in a bowl. Season. Spread over fish to lightly coat. Heat the oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook fish for 1-2 minutes each side or until fish flakes when tested with a fork. Transfer to a plate and keep warm.
- Meanwhile, combine the rice and coconut milk in a saucepan over medium heat. Bring to a simmer. Cook, stirring constantly, for 3 minutes or until rice is tender and coconut milk almost absorbed. Stir in asparagus for 1-2 minutes or until tender crisp. Stir through spinach until wilted. Remove from heat and stir through coriander.
- Divide rice mixture among serving plates and top with the fish. Sprinkle with the coconut flakes, shallot, chilli and coriander. Serve with lime halves.
Nutritions of Chilli Fish With Coconut Rice Recipe
fatContent: 474.654 calories
saturatedFatContent: 16 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 12 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 47 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 33 grams protein