Japanese Chicken And Rice SaladBy Alison Adams On Nov 18, 2020
Cooking Japanese chicken and rice salad step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Japanese chicken and rice salad you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
This salad bowl of chicken tenderloins, fresh vegetables and brown rice might just become our goto easy and healthy dinner.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Japanese Chicken And Rice Salad
- 300g (1 1/2 cups) brown rice
- 500g chicken tenderloins
- 1 carrot, peeled, thinly sliced
- 4 red radishes, cut into thin batons
- 4 qukes (baby cucumbers), thinly sliced diagonally
- 3 green shallots, trimmed, thinly sliced
- Micro herbs, to serve
- Black sesame seeds, to serve
- Pickled ginger, to serve
- 2 tablespoons light olive oil
- 2 tablespoons liquid from pickled ginger
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons caster sugar
The instruction how to make Japanese Chicken And Rice Salad
- For the dressing, combine all the ingredients in a screw-top jar. Seal and shake well to combine.
- Cook the rice following packet directions. Drain and transfer to a bowl. Add two-thirds of the dressing and stir to combine.
- Meanwhile, place the tenderloins in a single layer in a large, deep frying pan. Cover with cold water. Bring to a simmer over medium-high heat. Simmer gently for 10 minutes or until just cooked. Transfer to a plate and set aside to cool slightly. Tear into large pieces.
- Divide the rice, chicken, carrot, radish, cucumber and shallot among bowls. Drizzle with the remaining dressing. Sprinkle with the herbs and sesame seeds. Serve with the pickled ginger.
Nutritions of Japanese Chicken And Rice Salad