Snow Pea, Asparagus And Prawn Stir-fryBy Sarah Hobbs On Nov 18, 2020
Cooking Snow pea, asparagus and prawn stir-fry step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Snow pea, asparagus and prawn stir-fry you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
From wok to table in minutes flat, this quick and easy prawn stirfry is a weeknight winner.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Snow Pea, Asparagus And Prawn Stir-fry
- 3/4 cup (185ml) salt-reduced chicken stock
- 1/4 cup (60ml) lemon juice
- 1/4 cup (60ml) honey
- 2 tablespoons salt-reduced soy sauce
- 3 teaspoons cornflour
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1kg raw prawns, peeled leaving tails intact, deveined
- 1 red onion, cut into thin wedges
- 5cm-piece ginger, peeled, cut into matchsticks
- 1 garlic clove, thinly sliced
- 200g snow peas, ends trimmed,
- 100g sugar snap peas, ends trimmed, halved lengthways
- 2 bunches asparagus, woody ends trimmed, cut into 5cm lengths
- 1/2 cup (75g) unsalted cashews, toasted
The instruction how to make Snow Pea, Asparagus And Prawn Stir-fry
- Whisk the stock, lemon juice, honey, soy sauce and cornflour in a bowl.
- Heat half the oil in a wok over high heat. Stir-fry the prawns, in 4 batches, for 2 mins or until prawns curl and change colour. Transfer to a bowl.
- Heat remaining oil in wok over high heat. Add the onion, ginger and garlic and stir-fry for 3 mins or until just tender.
- Return the prawns to the wok with the snow peas, sugar snap peas and asparagus. Stir-fry for 2 mins or until heated through. Add the stock mixture and stir-fry for 1 min or until the sauce thickens. Sprinkle with cashews.
Nutritions of Snow Pea, Asparagus And Prawn Stir-fry
fatContent: 405.344 calories
saturatedFatContent: 16 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 3 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 31 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 24 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 33 grams protein