Ricotta, Tomato & Basil TorteBy Tracy Rutherford On Nov 12, 2020
Cooking Ricotta, tomato & basil torte step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Ricotta, tomato & basil torte you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
A Sunday picnic would be complete with this tasty, pastryfree torte.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Ricotta, Tomato & Basil Torte
- Olive oil, to grease
- 500g fresh low-fat ricotta
- 100g creamy feta, crumbled
- 3 eggs
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 bunch fresh basil, leaves picked, finely shredded
- 375g grape tomatoes, halved
- Fresh basil leaves, extra, to serve
The instruction how to make Ricotta, Tomato & Basil Torte
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C. Lightly brush a 22cm (base measurement) springform pan with oil to grease. Release the base from the pan. Place a sheet of non-stick baking paper over the base allowing the sides to overhang. (This makes the tart easier to remove once cooked). Secure the base back into the pan.
- Use an electric beater to beat the ricotta, feta, eggs and garlic in a bowl until smooth. Stir in the basil. Transfer the ricotta mixture to the prepared pan and use the back of a spoon to smooth the surface.
- Arrange the tomato, cut-side up, on top of the ricotta mixture. Bake in oven for 1 hour or until set and golden. Set aside to cool completely. Place in the fridge for 1 hour or until firm.
- Release the base from the pan. Use the paper to slide the torte onto a serving plate. Top with extra basil leaves to serve.
Nutritions of Ricotta, Tomato & Basil Torte
fatContent: 154.155 calories
saturatedFatContent: 9.5 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 6 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 3 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 12 grams protein
You may also like :
- Beef And Chorizo Tacos
- Stir-fried Lamb, Vegetables & Noodles
- Steamed Scallops With Chinese Pickled Vegetables
- Banana Split Tray Bake
- Elderflower Ice Cream
- Sweet Potato Soup With Asian-style Pesto
- Mushroom And Potato Soup With Croutons And Cucumber Pickle
- Japanese Chicken Noodle Soup With Tofu Croutons