Chicken Coconut NoodlesBy Michelle Noerianto On Nov 11, 2020
Cooking Chicken coconut noodles step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Chicken coconut noodles you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Mouthwatering Asian flavours spring to life in this quick and easy chicken chow mein.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Chicken Coconut Noodles
- 2 x 375g packets fresh fine egg noodles
- 1/2 (about 500g) barbecued chicken
- 3/4 cup (65g) desiccated coconut
- 1/4 cup (35g) sesame seeds
- 1/2 cup (125ml) reduced-salt soy sauce
- 1/4 cup (60ml) fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon caster sugar
- Juice of 3 limes
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 cloves garlic
- 150g baby green beans, chopped
- 125g packet baby corn, chopped
- 1 bunch coriander, leaves picked
The instruction how to make Chicken Coconut Noodles
- Place noodles in a heatproof bowl. Pour over boiling water to cover, then stand for 1 minute. Drain and refresh under cold water, then drain again. Using kitchen scissors, cut into shorter lengths (this will make them easier to combine with the other ingredients). Finely shred chicken, discarding skin and bones.
- Place coconut and sesame seeds in a dry frying pan and cook, stirring, over low heat until just golden.
- Whisk sauces, sugar and lime juice together in a bowl until combined.
- Heat oil in a frying pan over medium heat, then cook garlic, beans and corn, tossing with a spoon, for 2-3 minutes or until just tender. Add coriander and stir to combine. Place all ingredients in a large bowl and toss gently to combine. Serve immediately.
Nutritions of Chicken Coconut Noodles
Tags : dinner party, winter, autumn, lunch, main, chinese, thai, asian, budget friendly, family friendly, kid friendly, coriander, corn, beans, easy, quick, dinner, noodles, stir fry, coconut, chicken, stir-fry, mains,