One-pan Lemon And Chicken Potato BakeBy Kim Coverdale On Nov 09, 2020
Cooking One-pan lemon and chicken potato bake step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for One-pan lemon and chicken potato bake you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Take potato bake to the next level with the addition of chicken thigh cutlets, lemon and a touch of chilli. Easy weeknight dinners have never been so delicious or easy with this recipe.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of One-pan Lemon And Chicken Potato Bake
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1cm piece fresh ginger, finely grated
- 1/2 teaspoon chilli powder (optional)
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme leaves, plus extra to serve
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano leaves, plus extra to serve
- 1/3 cup Massel chicken style liquid stock
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 500g baby red delight potatoes
- 1 brown onion, finely chopped
- 8 small chicken thigh cutlets (skin on), trimmed
- 1 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 1 small orange, sliced
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 100g green beans, trimmed, cut into thirds
The instruction how to make One-pan Lemon And Chicken Potato Bake
- Preheat oven to 200C/180C fan-forced.
- Combine garlic, ginger, chilli powder (if using), thyme, oregano, stock, and lemon and orange juice in a jug.
- Cut 2mm-thick slices into the top of each potato, being careful not to cut the whole way through.
- Sprinkle onion over the base of a 25cm (12-cup-capacity) roasting pan. Top with chicken. Arrange potatoes in between chicken pieces. Pour stock mixture over chicken and potatoes. Sprinkle with paprika. Top with orange and lemon slices. Drizzle with oil. Season well with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 50 minutes, basting with stock mixture during cooking. Add beans, pushing into stock mixture. Cook for a further 10 minutes or until chicken and potatoes are golden and cooked through. Serve sprinkled with extra thyme and oregano.
Nutritions of One-pan Lemon And Chicken Potato Bake
fatContent: 629.765 calories
saturatedFatContent: 41.7 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 11.9 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 24.1 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 36.1 grams protein
sodiumContent: 164 milligrams cholesterol
You may also like :
- Beef And Chorizo Tacos
- Stir-fried Lamb, Vegetables & Noodles
- Steamed Scallops With Chinese Pickled Vegetables
- Banana Split Tray Bake
- Elderflower Ice Cream
- Sweet Potato Soup With Asian-style Pesto
- Mushroom And Potato Soup With Croutons And Cucumber Pickle
- Japanese Chicken Noodle Soup With Tofu Croutons