Ginger Cream Biscuit Log RecipeBy Kathy Knudson On Nov 09, 2020
Cooking Ginger cream biscuit log recipe step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Ginger cream biscuit log recipe you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
If you love ripple cake and gingerbread at Christmas time, youll love this easy nocook dessert. Super easy to make with just a handful of ingredients, itll be the highlight of your festive feast.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Ginger Cream Biscuit Log Recipe
- 600ml carton thickened cream
- 60g (1/3 cup) icing sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped glacu00e9 ginger
- 250g packet gingernut biscuits
- 60ml (1/4 cup) fresh orange juice
- 60ml (1/4 cup) ginger wine
- 2 tablespoons caramel topping
The instruction how to make Ginger Cream Biscuit Log Recipe
- Use electric beaters to beat the cream, sugar and vanilla until firm peaks form. Use a large metal spoon to fold in half the chopped ginger.
- Spread a little of the ginger cream down the centre of a serving plate to help the biscuits stand up. Crush one of the biscuits and set aside.
- Combine the orange juice and ginger wine in a shallow bowl. Dip 1 of the remaining biscuits in the ginger wine mixture. Stand upright on the plate and spread 1 side with cream. Dip another biscuit in the ginger wine mixture and place alongside the first biscuit and sandwich together. Spread with cream. Continue layering with the cream mixture, wine mixture and remaining biscuits to form a log. Spread remaining cream over the log. Cover loosely with plastic wrap and place in the fridge for 6 hours to chill.
- Drizzle the log with the caramel topping and sprinkle with the remaining chopped ginger and the reserved crushed biscuit.
Nutritions of Ginger Cream Biscuit Log Recipe
You may also like :
- Minted Haloumi With Roast Vegetables
- Beef And Vegetable Meatloaf
- Whole Grain Spaghetti With Veal, Speck Ragu And Napoletana Sauce
- Whole Grain Penne Rigate With Italian Sausages, Mushrooms, Pancetta And Olive Sauce
- Bucatini With Cauliflower, Sardines And Anchovies
- Orecchiette With Prawns And Sundried Tomato Pesto
- Spaghetti With Sea Bream And Mediterranean Vegetables
- Apricot Cobbler