Smoky Texan Meatloaf Subs RecipeBy Cathie Lonnie On Nov 08, 2020
Cooking Smoky Texan meatloaf subs recipe step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Smoky Texan meatloaf subs recipe you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
These easy burgers are packed with smoky barbecue meatloaf, coleslaw and charred corn, and are perfect for midweek meals or entertaining on the weekend.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Smoky Texan Meatloaf Subs Recipe
- 500g pork mince
- 1/2 cup fresh breadcrumbs
- 1 small brown onion, finely chopped
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 2 tablespoons tomato sauce
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons American mustard
- 2 corn cobs, husks and silk removed
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 200g packet classic coleslaw mix
- 1/4 cup whole-egg mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 8 mini hot dog brioche buns, split, warmed
- Fresh coriander leaves, to serve
The instruction how to make Smoky Texan Meatloaf Subs Recipe
- Preheat oven to 180C/160C fan-forced. Grease a 9cm-deep, 9cm x 22cm (base) loaf pan. Line base and sides with baking paper, extending paper 2cm above edges on all sides. Line a baking tray, with sides, with baking paper.
- Place mince, breadcrumbs, onion, egg, cumin and half the paprika and barbecue sauce in a large bowl. Mix well. Season with salt and pepper. Press meatloaf mixture into prepared pan. Turn pan upside-down onto prepared tray, leaving the loaf pan covering the meatloaf. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Combine tomato sauce, brown sugar, apple cider vinegar, mustard and remaining paprika and barbecue sauce in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Remove meatloaf from oven. Remove loaf pan. Brush meatloaf with tomato sauce mixture. Bake meatloaf for 15 to 20 minutes or until lightly browned and cooked through.
- Meanwhile, heat a chargrill pan or barbecue grill on high. Spray corn with oil. Cook corn, turning, for 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly charred and tender. Transfer to a board. Stand for 5 minutes or until cool enough to handle. Cut corn kernels from cobs.
- Combine coleslaw, mayonnaise and sour cream in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Thinly slice meatloaf. Fill buns with coleslaw, meatloaf and charred corn. Sprinkle with coriander leaves. Serve.
Nutritions of Smoky Texan Meatloaf Subs Recipe
fatContent: 913.219 calories
saturatedFatContent: 43 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 11.2 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 86.1 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 40.6 grams protein
sodiumContent: 158 milligrams cholesterol