Lasagne-stuffed CapsicumsBy Kerrie Ray On Nov 07, 2020
Cooking Lasagne-stuffed capsicums step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Lasagne-stuffed capsicums you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Weve combined classic beef lasagne and stuffed capsicums to create this easy dinner winner.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Lasagne-stuffed Capsicums
- 6 medium capsicums
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 large red onion, finely chopped
- 500g beef mince
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 500ml (2 cups) tomato passata
- 400g can borlotti beans, rinsed, drained
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh continental parsley
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 6 instant lasagne sheets
- 450g tub fresh carbonara pasta sauce
- 125g (1/2 cup) fresh ricotta
- Pinch of grated nutmeg
- 55g (1/2 cup) coarsely grated mozzarella
- 20g (1/4 cup) finely grated parmesan
- Baby rocket salad, to serve (optional)
The instruction how to make Lasagne-stuffed Capsicums
- Preheat the oven to 200C/180C fan forced. Line a baking dish with baking paper. Cut the tops from the capsicums and reserve. Remove the seeds and white membrane. Place capsicums in the prepared dish. Spray with olive oil and bake for 10-15 minutes or until almost tender.
- Meanwhile, finely chop the flesh from the capsicum lids. Heat the oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add onion and chopped capsicum. Cook, stirring, for 2-3 minutes, until just softened. Add beef. Cook, breaking up any lumps with a wooden spoon, for 2-3 minutes or until browned. Stir in the garlic for 30 seconds, until aromatic. Stir in the passata, beans, parsley and vinegar. Simmer, uncovered, for 15 minutes or until thickened slightly. Season.
- Place 1/4 cup beef mixture in base of each capsicum. Break half the lasagne sheets to fit in each. Top with another 1/4 cup beef mixture and remaining lasagne sheets. Top with the remaining beef mixture.
- Combine the carbonara sauce, ricotta, nutmeg and half the grated cheeses in a bowl. Spoon among capsicums. Sprinkle with remaining cheeses. Bake for 35-40 minutes, until bubbling and golden. Serve with rocket salad, if you like.
Nutritions of Lasagne-stuffed Capsicums
fatContent: 483.975 calories
saturatedFatContent: 24 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 11 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 31 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 34 grams protein