Hot-smoked Salmon And Rice Salad RecipeBy Kerrie Ray On Nov 08, 2020
Cooking Hot-smoked salmon and rice salad recipe step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Hot-smoked salmon and rice salad recipe you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Perfect for lunch or dinner, this easy salmon and rice salad is made from only ingredients and is ready in minutes.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Hot-smoked Salmon And Rice Salad Recipe
- 2 bunches broccolini, trimmed, halved
- 2 x 250g packets microwave black rice (see note)
- 2 x 150g packets hot-smoked salmon with cracked pepper, skin removed, flaked
- 2 small Lebanese cucumbers, peeled in ribbons (see note)
- 60ml (1/4 cup) Kewpie Japanese Dressing Sesame Soy Sauce
The instruction how to make Hot-smoked Salmon And Rice Salad Recipe
- Place the broccolini in a large heatproof bowl. Pour over boiling water and leave for 1-2 minutes or until tender-crisp. Drain and refresh under cold water.
- Heat the rice following the packet directions. Divide the broccolini, salmon, rice and cucumber among serving plates, or arrange on a large platter. Drizzle the dressing over the salad and toss to combine. Season well.
Nutritions of Hot-smoked Salmon And Rice Salad Recipe
fatContent: 487.082 calories
saturatedFatContent: 14 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 3 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 59 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 24 grams protein