Ginger-glazed Pork With Watercress And Black Rice RecipeBy Claire Brookman On Nov 06, 2020
Cooking Ginger-glazed pork with watercress and black rice recipe step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Ginger-glazed pork with watercress and black rice recipe you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
This supereasy sweet gingerglazed pork with watercress and black rice is ready in just minutes.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Ginger-glazed Pork With Watercress And Black Rice Recipe
- 1 tablespoon ginger marmalade
- 1/2 teaspoon wholegrain mustard
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme leaves
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 400g pork fillet
- 2 x 250g packets black microwave rice
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed, halved
- 280g jar 99% fat-free whole artichoke hearts, drained, halved
- 400g can chickpeas, drained, rinsed
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 1 1/2 cups watercress sprigs
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
The instruction how to make Ginger-glazed Pork With Watercress And Black Rice Recipe
- Preheat oven to 200C/180C fan-forced. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Combine marmalade, mustard, thyme and 2 teaspoons oil in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat 2 teaspoons oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add pork. Cook, turning, for 5 minutes or until browned. Transfer to prepared tray. Brush with ginger mixture. Roast for 20 to 25 minutes or until juices run clear when inserted with a skewer. Transfer to a plate. Cover loosely with foil. Rest for 10 minutes. Slice.
- Meanwhile, heat rice following packet directions. Place asparagus in a bowl. Cover with boiling water. Stand for 3 minutes or until just tender. Drain. Refresh under cold water. Drain. Return to bowl.
- Add rice, artichoke, chickpeas, chives, watercress, vinegar and remaining oil to asparagus. Toss to combine. Divide among serving plates. Top with pork. Serve.
Nutritions of Ginger-glazed Pork With Watercress And Black Rice Recipe
fatContent: 607.538 calories
saturatedFatContent: 19 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 3.1 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 70.4 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 34.2 grams protein
sodiumContent: 47 milligrams cholesterol
You may also like :
- Minted Haloumi With Roast Vegetables
- Beef And Vegetable Meatloaf
- Whole Grain Spaghetti With Veal, Speck Ragu And Napoletana Sauce
- Whole Grain Penne Rigate With Italian Sausages, Mushrooms, Pancetta And Olive Sauce
- Bucatini With Cauliflower, Sardines And Anchovies
- Orecchiette With Prawns And Sundried Tomato Pesto
- Spaghetti With Sea Bream And Mediterranean Vegetables
- Apricot Cobbler