Vegie-loaded Pumpkin And Cheese MuffinsBy Amira Georgy On Nov 05, 2020
Cooking Vegie-loaded pumpkin and cheese muffins step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Vegie-loaded pumpkin and cheese muffins you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
These easy savoury muffins are packed with cheese, pumpkin and hidden vegetables such as leek and capsicum. The kids will never know!
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Vegie-loaded Pumpkin And Cheese Muffins
- 2 cups self-raising flour
- 1 cup Coles frozen carrot, peas, corn mix
- 11/4 cups grated tasty cheese
- 1 leek, white part only, chopped
- 300g Kent pumpkin, peeled, grated
- 1 small red capsicum, finely chopped
- 3/4 cup milk
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup sunflower oil
- 1 tablespoon pepitas
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
The instruction how to make Vegie-loaded Pumpkin And Cheese Muffins
- Preheat oven to 190C/170C fan-forced. Line a 12-hole (1/3-cup-capacity) muffin pan with muffin wraps (see note).
- Combine flour, frozen vegetables, cheese, leek, 3/4 of the pumpkin and 3/4 of the capsicum in a large bowl. Whisk milk, eggs and oil in a medium bowl. Add to vegetable mixture. Stir until just combined (do not over-mix).
- Divide mixture among prepared holes (chunky bits on top). Top with remaining pumpkin and remaining capsicum. Sprinkle with pepitas. Bake for 25 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean. Cool in pan for 5 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool. Serve sprinkled with parsley.
Nutritions of Vegie-loaded Pumpkin And Cheese Muffins