Buffalo Chicken KebabsBy Kerrie Ray On Nov 07, 2020
Cooking Buffalo chicken kebabs step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Buffalo chicken kebabs you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Ready in minutes, these easy chicken kebabs are cooked in a chargrill pan and topped with a homemade spicy tomato sauce.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Buffalo Chicken Kebabs
- 50g (1/3 cup) plain flour
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- 600g chicken thigh fillets, trimmed, cut into 3-4cm pieces
- 1 large red onion, cut into wedges
- 1 small cos lettuce, leaves separated
- 200g baby cucumbers (qukes), sliced lengthways
- 100g blue cheese, crumbled
- 4 tortillas, warmed
- Lemon wedges, to serve
- Fresh coriander leaves, to serve (optional)
- 80ml (1/3 cup) tomato sauce
- 40g butter
- 2 teaspoons hot chilli sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
The instruction how to make Buffalo Chicken Kebabs
- Combine the flour, paprika, cayenne and chicken in a large sealable plastic bag. Season. Seal and shake to coat. Thread chicken and onion onto 8 pre-soaked bamboo or metal skewers.
- Preheat a chargrill pan over medium-high heat. Spray skewers with oil. Cook, turning, for 2-3 minutes each side or until golden and cooked through. Transfer to a plate. Cover with foil to keep warm.
- Meanwhile, for the sauce, place the tomato sauce, butter and hot sauce in a small saucepan over medium heat. Cook, stirring, until the butter has melted. Add the Worcestershire sauce. Simmer for 5 minutes or until sauce has thickened slightly.
- Spoon the hot sauce over the chicken skewers. Serve with the lettuce, cucumber, blue cheese, warmed tortillas and lemon wedges. Scatter over the coriander, if you like.
Nutritions of Buffalo Chicken Kebabs
fatContent: 555.675 calories
saturatedFatContent: 27 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 14 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 41 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 35 grams protein
You may also like :
- Open Beef, Spinach & Feta Pies
- Cheats Beef And Mushroom Ragu
- Moroccan Roast Chicken With Apricot And Pistachio Couscous Stuffing
- Marinated Vegetables, Pastrami & Feta Focaccia
- Teriyaki Salmon With Pickled Vegetables
- Roasted Lamb Rack & Spring Vegetables
- Ferrero Rocher Brownies
- Cheats Mini Berry Jelly Trifle Recipe