Carrot And Honey Tarte TatinBy Sarah Hobbs On Nov 07, 2020
Cooking Carrot and honey tarte tatin step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Carrot and honey tarte tatin you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Try this flaky filo tart filled with spiced carrots and honey for a quick and easy light meal.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Carrot And Honey Tarte Tatin
- 6 sheets filo pastry
- 50g butter, melted
- 10g butter, extra
- 3 bunches Dutch carrots, trimmed, peeled, or 500g baby carrots, peeled, quartered lengthways
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 50g marinated fetta, coarsely crumbled
The instruction how to make Carrot And Honey Tarte Tatin
- Preheat oven to 200C. Place 1 filo sheet on a clean work surface and brush with a little melted butter. Fold filo in half to make a square. Repeat with another filo sheet and a little melted butter to make another square, then place on top of the first filo square at a 45-degree angle. Continue layering with remaining filo and melted butter, turning each filo square at a 45-degree angle, to make a stack. Cover with a damp tea towel.
- Melt the extra butter in a large 20cm (base measurement) ovenproof frying pan over medium heat. Add the carrots and shake the pan to cover the base in an even layer. Add the cumin, coriander and paprika and cook, shaking the pan occasionally, for 1 min or until aromatic. Drizzle with honey and cook, shaking the pan, for 1-2 mins or until carrots are well coated in honey and spices. Season. Remove from heat.
- Place the filo stack over the carrots, folding in the edges to fit the pan. Bake for 15-20 mins or until the pastry is golden brown and crisp.
- Place a serving plate over the top of the pan and invert the tart onto the plate. Sprinkle with the fetta and serve immediately.
Nutritions of Carrot And Honey Tarte Tatin
fatContent: 274.372 calories
saturatedFatContent: 16 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 10 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 25 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 13 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 5 grams protein