Oven-baked Chive Pancake With Tomato SalsaBy Liz Macri On Nov 05, 2020
Cooking Oven-baked chive pancake with tomato salsa step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Oven-baked chive pancake with tomato salsa you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
A quick and easy dinner cooked in one pan! We love this savoury pancake with chives, bacon and tomato salsa.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Oven-baked Chive Pancake With Tomato Salsa
- 25g butter
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup plain flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- 4 rashers middle bacon, trimmed, halved
- 3 tomatoes, seeded, chopped
- 1/2 x 330g jar whole roasted peppers, drained, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 40g baby rocket
- 1/3 cup plain Greek-style yoghurt, to serve
The instruction how to make Oven-baked Chive Pancake With Tomato Salsa
- Preheat oven to 230C/210C fan-forced. Heat butter and 1 tablespoon oil in a 25cm (base) heavy-based flameproof frying pan over medium-high heat until very hot.
- Meanwhile, sift the flour and baking powder into a bowl. Add salt. Season with pepper. Stir to combine. Make a well. Whisk milk, egg, chives and 2 tablespoons remaining oil together in a jug. Add to flour mixture. Whisk until smooth.
- Pour batter into pan. Quickly place in oven. Bake for 20 minutes or until golden.
- Meanwhile, heat a non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook bacon, turning, for 5 minutes or until golden and crisp.
- Place tomato, capsicum, parsley and remaining oil in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Toss to combine.
- Serve pancake straight from oven, topped with bacon, rocket, a little tomato salsa and yoghurt. Serve with remaining tomato salsa and yoghurt.
Nutritions of Oven-baked Chive Pancake With Tomato Salsa
fatContent: 490.667 calories
saturatedFatContent: 31.3 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 9.6 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 32.6 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 16.7 grams protein
sodiumContent: 103 milligrams cholesterol