Garlic Prawn Lettuce Cups RecipeBy Michelle Southan On Nov 06, 2020
Cooking Garlic prawn lettuce cups recipe step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Garlic prawn lettuce cups recipe you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Ready in minutes, these quick and easy garlic prawn and noodle lettuce cups make a perfect lastminute dinner.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Garlic Prawn Lettuce Cups Recipe
- 2 baby cos lettuces
- 4 baby cucumbers (qukes)
- 50g rice vermicelli noodles
- 20g garlic butter
- 24 peeled green prawns
- 60ml (1/4 cup) sweet chilli sauce
- 2 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1/2 bunch fresh coriander
- 1 cup bought shredded carrot
The instruction how to make Garlic Prawn Lettuce Cups Recipe
- Put the kettle onto boil and heat a large frying pan over medium-high heat.
- Separate the lettuce leaves and place on a serving platter.
- Place the noodles in a heatproof bowl and cover with boiling water. Set aside for 3 minutes or until softened.
- Add the garlic butter to the pan and melt until foaming. Add the prawns and cook for 2 minutes each side or until the prawns change colour and curl.
- Meanwhile, slice the cucumbers. Whisk together the sweet chilli sauce, lime juice and fish sauce in a jug. Chop coriander and add 2 tablespoons chopped coriander to the dressing.
- Drain the noodles and use scissors to cut into short lengths, then place noodles in the lettuce cups. Top with carrot, cucumber and prawns. Drizzle with dressing.
Nutritions of Garlic Prawn Lettuce Cups Recipe