All-in-one Pasta BakeBy On Nov 03, 2020
Cooking All-in-one pasta bake step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for All-in-one pasta bake you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Packed full of healthy veg, this super easy pasta bake will have you coming back for me.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of All-in-one Pasta Bake
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 150g leg ham, chopped
- 400g can cherry tomatoes
- 625ml (2 1/2 cups) Massel chicken-style stock
- 225g small shell pasta
- 1 bunch broccolini, halved lengthways
- 1 large zucchini, chopped
- 185g (1 cup) fresh corn kernels
- 125g (1/2 cup) smooth ricotta cheese
- Small fresh basil leaves, to serve
The instruction how to make All-in-one Pasta Bake
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C/180u00b0C fan forced. Heat the oil in a large flameproof casserole dish over medium heat. Cook onion, stirring, for 4 minutes or until softened. Add garlic and ham and cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until fragrant.
- Add tomatoes, stock and pasta and stir to combine. Bring to the boil, then cover and bake for 10 minutes. Add broccoli, zucchini and corn to pasta and stir to combine. Bake, covered, for a further 20 minutes or until pasta and vegetables are tender.
- Serve topped with dollops of ricotta and fresh basil leaves.
Nutritions of All-in-one Pasta Bake