Charred Lamb Chops With Greek SaladBy On Nov 04, 2020
Cooking Charred lamb chops with Greek salad step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Charred lamb chops with Greek salad you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Short on time? Try these delicious easy charred lamb chops served with a fresh Greek salad, tzatziki and lemon zest.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Charred Lamb Chops With Greek Salad
- 8 Coles Australian Lamb Loin Chops, excess fat trimmed
- 2 teaspoons ground paprika
- 3 teaspoons dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 red capsicum, seeded, coarsely chopped
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, halved lengthways, thinly sliced
- 200g Perino tomatoes, halved
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 100g reduced-fat fetta, crumbled
- 1/2 cup (75g) pitted kalamata olives
The instruction how to make Charred Lamb Chops With Greek Salad
- Combine the lamb, paprika, 2 teaspoons of the oregano and half the oil in a large bowl. Season and toss to combine.
- Heat a chargrill on medium-high. Cook the lamb for 2 mins each side for medium or until cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate. Cover with foil and set aside for 5 mins to rest.
- Meanwhile, combine the capsicum, cucumber, tomato and onion in a large bowl. Drizzle with vinegar and remaining oil. Season. Sprinkle with fetta, olives and remaining oregano. Serve immediately with the lamb.
Nutritions of Charred Lamb Chops With Greek Salad
fatContent: 405.583 calories
saturatedFatContent: 24 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 7 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 8 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 7 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 37 grams protein