One-pan Prosciutto Chicken With Creamy Spinach LentilsBy Katrina Woodman On Nov 04, 2020
Cooking One-pan prosciutto chicken with creamy spinach lentils step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for One-pan prosciutto chicken with creamy spinach lentils you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
For a quick and easy minute meal, try this delicious onepan chicken, spinach and lentil dish.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of One-pan Prosciutto Chicken With Creamy Spinach Lentils
- 4 slices prosciutto
- 2 large (about 700g) chicken breast, fillets, halved lengthways
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 brown onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 300ml ctn light thickened cream for cooking
- 400g can lentils, rinsed, drained
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 280g pkt baby spinach leaves
- 1 lemon, halved
- Grilled bread, to serve (optional)
The instruction how to make One-pan Prosciutto Chicken With Creamy Spinach Lentils
- Wrap a prosciutto slice around each piece of chicken. Heat 2 teaspoons oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook chicken, turning, for 6 minutes or until cooked through. Transfer to a plate.
- Heat remaining oil in pan over medium heat. Add onion and garlic. Cook, stirring for 3 minutes or until softened. Add cream, lentils and mustard. Bring to a simmer. Reserve a few spinach leaves. Chop 2 large handfuls of spinach and reserve. Add remaining spinach to pan. Cover and cook for 2 minutes, until wilted. Add chopped spinach. Cook, covered, for 1 minute
- Squeeze juice of a lemon half into pan. Season. Return chicken and any juices to pan. Cover and simmer for 1 minute or until warmed through. Sprinkle with reserved spinach. Serve with remaining lemon, cut into wedges, and bread, if you like.
Nutritions of One-pan Prosciutto Chicken With Creamy Spinach Lentils
fatContent: 549.222 calories
saturatedFatContent: 26 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 12 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 19 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 55 grams protein