Hot Smoked Salmon And Potato GratinBy On Nov 04, 2020
Cooking Hot smoked salmon and potato gratin step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Hot smoked salmon and potato gratin you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
ingredients is all you need to make this deliciously easy smoked salmon and potato tray bake.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Hot Smoked Salmon And Potato Gratin
- 600ml thickened cream
- 3/4 cup (180ml) full-cream milk
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2kg pkt Coles Australian Red Royale Potatoes, cut into 5mm-thick slices
- 185g pkt hot smoked salmon or drained canned red salmon, coarsely flaked
- 250g vintage cheddar, grated
The instruction how to make Hot Smoked Salmon And Potato Gratin
- Preheat oven to 180C. Place the cream, milk and garlic in a medium bowl. Stir to combine. Season to taste.
- Arrange one-third of the potato, overlapping slightly, in a single layer in the base of a 5cm-deep, 33cm x 22cm rectangular baking dish. Season. Pour over one-third of the cream mixture. Sprinkle with one-third of the cheese and half the salmon. Repeat twice to form three layers, finishing with potato, cream mixture and cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake for 45 mins. Uncover and bake for a further 30 mins or until the potato is just tender and the gratin top is golden brown. Set aside to cool slightly before serving.
Nutritions of Hot Smoked Salmon And Potato Gratin