Sweet Potato Rosti With Roast Tomatoes RecipeBy On Nov 03, 2020
Cooking Sweet potato rosti with roast tomatoes recipe step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Sweet potato rosti with roast tomatoes recipe you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Swiss cuisine with a twist! This scrumptious rosti dish uses sweet potatoes and roasted tomatoes for an easy dinner idea that bursts with flavour.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Sweet Potato Rosti With Roast Tomatoes Recipe
- 2 medium (about 350g each) gold sweet potatoes, peeled
- 1 brown onion, peeled
- 2 x 250g pkts Coles Australian Vine Ripened Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 just-ripe Hass or Shepard avocado, stoned, peeled, thinly sliced
- 60g pkt Coles Australian Baby Rocket
The instruction how to make Sweet Potato Rosti With Roast Tomatoes Recipe
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C. Line a large baking tray with baking paper.
- Use a box grater to coarsely grate the sweet potatoes and onion. Place in a colander. Use your hands to squeeze as much liquid as possible from the sweet potato mixture. Transfer to a large bowl. Season well.
- Spread the sweet potato mixture evenly over the lined tray (donu2019t flatten the mixture). Spray with olive oil spray. Bake for 30 mins or until the sweet potato mixture is light golden.
- Meanwhile, place the tomatoes on a baking tray. Spray with olive oil spray and season. Add to the oven with the rosti and roast for 15 mins or until the tomatoes begin to collapse.
- Arrange the tomatoes, avocado and rocket over the rosti. Season.
Nutritions of Sweet Potato Rosti With Roast Tomatoes Recipe
fatContent: 239.956 calories
saturatedFatContent: 9 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 29 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 14 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 6 grams protein
Tags : avocado, bake, dinner, easy, onion, potato, sweet potato, brown, sweet, cherry, rocket, sweet potato rosti roast tomatoes recipe, feed your family, potato recipes, emergency dinners, easy dinner recipes, tray bake recipes, sov1,
You may also like :
- Open Beef, Spinach & Feta Pies
- Cheats Beef And Mushroom Ragu
- Moroccan Roast Chicken With Apricot And Pistachio Couscous Stuffing
- Marinated Vegetables, Pastrami & Feta Focaccia
- Teriyaki Salmon With Pickled Vegetables
- Roasted Lamb Rack & Spring Vegetables
- Ferrero Rocher Brownies
- Cheats Mini Berry Jelly Trifle Recipe