Apple Pop TartsBy Sarah Hobbs On Nov 02, 2020
Cooking Apple pop tarts step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Apple pop tarts you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Need some fresh ideas for school holiday baking? These ingredient apple pop tarts are easy to make and fun to decorate!
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Apple Pop Tarts
- 1/2 x 800g can apple pie fruit
- 2 tablespoons blueberry jam
- 3 sheets frozen shortcrust pastry
- 1 1/2 cups (240g) icing sugar
- Sprinkles, to decorate
The instruction how to make Apple Pop Tarts
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C. Line 2 large baking trays with baking paper. Combine apple and jam in a small bowl. Cut each pastry sheet into 6 rectangles. Divide apple mixture among half the pastry rectangles. Top with remaining pastry rectangles to enclose the filling.
- Cut each pastry sheet into 6 rectangles. Divide apple mixture among half the pastry rectangles. Top with remaining pastry rectangles to enclose the filling. Press the edges with a fork to seal. Place on the lined baking trays. Bake for 25 mins or until golden and crisp. Transfer to a wire rack to cool.
- Place the icing sugar in a bowl and gradually stir in enough water to make a runny paste. (Tint with food colouring, if desired.) Drizzle tarts with icing and top with sprinkles.
Nutritions of Apple Pop Tarts
fatContent: 384.312 calories
saturatedFatContent: 14 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 6 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 61 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 39 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 3 grams protein