Pineapple Dump CakeBy Sarah Hobbs On Nov 02, 2020
Cooking Pineapple dump cake step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Pineapple dump cake you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Dump cakes take easy to a new level. Throw ingredients into one pan, bake and then grab a spoon and share.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Pineapple Dump Cake
- 470g pkt traditional carrot cake baking mix, cake mix only
- 1 carrot, peeled, coarsely grated
- 432g can crushed pineapple in juice
- 125g butter, melted
- 1/2 cup (125ml) milk
- Icing sugar mixture, to dust
- Double cream or vanilla custard, to serve (optional)
The instruction how to make Pineapple Dump Cake
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C. Grease a 6-cup (1.5L) ovenproof dish. Combine the cake mix and carrot in a bowl.
- Spread the pineapple in juice evenly over the base of the prepared pan. Spoon over the carrot mixture.
- Combine butter and milk in a jug. Pour evenly over the carrot mixture.
- Bake for 45 mins or until top is golden brown and cooked through. Set aside for 5 mins to cool slightly.
- Dust with icing sugar. Serve warm or at room temperature with cream or custard, if desired.
Nutritions of Pineapple Dump Cake
fatContent: 421.118 calories
saturatedFatContent: 20 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 12 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 53 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 32 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 6 grams protein
You may also like :
- Beef And Chorizo Tacos
- Stir-fried Lamb, Vegetables & Noodles
- Steamed Scallops With Chinese Pickled Vegetables
- Banana Split Tray Bake
- Elderflower Ice Cream
- Sweet Potato Soup With Asian-style Pesto
- Mushroom And Potato Soup With Croutons And Cucumber Pickle
- Japanese Chicken Noodle Soup With Tofu Croutons