4-ingredient Jam MacaroonsBy Kim Coverdale On Nov 01, 2020
Cooking 4-ingredient jam macaroons step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for 4-ingredient jam macaroons you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
All you need to make these quick and easy biscuits are condensed milk, coconut, raspberry jam and dark chocolate.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of 4-ingredient Jam Macaroons
- 395g can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 cups shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup raspberry jam
- 100g dark chocolate, melted
The instruction how to make 4-ingredient Jam Macaroons
- Preheat oven to 180C/160C fan-forced. Line 2 baking trays with baking paper.
- Place condensed milk and coconut in a bowl. Mix well to combine. Spoon level tablespoons of mixture onto prepared trays. Make a small indent into the top of each mound. Spoon 1/2 teaspoon jam into each hole. Bake for 18 minutes or until golden. Stand on trays for 20 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack lined with baking paper to cool completely.
- Drizzle chocolate over macaroons. Stand for 20 minutes or until set. Serve.
Nutritions of 4-ingredient Jam Macaroons
fatContent: 135.035 calories
saturatedFatContent: 7.3 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 6 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 14.4 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 2.4 grams protein
sodiumContent: 4 milligrams cholesterol