Breakfast Quinoa With Berries And PistachioBy Chrissy Freer On Nov 02, 2020
Cooking Breakfast quinoa with berries and pistachio step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Breakfast quinoa with berries and pistachio you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Brighten up your morning with a bowl of berry breakfast bliss – its quick, easy and glutenfree!
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Breakfast Quinoa With Berries And Pistachio
- 150g (1/2 cup) cooked quinoa
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 80ml (1/3 cup) cranberry juice
- 90g (1/3 cup) natural yoghurt
- 1/2 cup fresh berries, to serve
- 2 teaspoons chopped pistachios
The instruction how to make Breakfast Quinoa With Berries And Pistachio
- Combine quinoa, cinnamon, cranberry juice and 2 tablespoons water in a small saucepan. Bring to the boil over medium heat. Reduce heat and simmer for 2-3 minutes or until liquid is almost absorbed.
- Spoon the quinoa mixture into a bowl and top with yoghurt. Sprinkle with berries and pistachios.
Nutritions of Breakfast Quinoa With Berries And Pistachio
fatContent: 273.655 calories
saturatedFatContent: 8 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 3 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 37 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 13 grams protein
You may also like :
- Beef And Chorizo Tacos
- Stir-fried Lamb, Vegetables & Noodles
- Steamed Scallops With Chinese Pickled Vegetables
- Banana Split Tray Bake
- Elderflower Ice Cream
- Sweet Potato Soup With Asian-style Pesto
- Mushroom And Potato Soup With Croutons And Cucumber Pickle
- Japanese Chicken Noodle Soup With Tofu Croutons