Chai-spiced Chocolate Mug CakeBy Miranda Payne On Nov 01, 2020
Cooking Chai-spiced chocolate mug cake step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Chai-spiced chocolate mug cake you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
This quick and easy chaispiced chocolate mug cake can be all yours in just minutes.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Chai-spiced Chocolate Mug Cake
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 1/2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 40g (1/4 cup) self-raising flour
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons dark cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons chopped dark chocolate
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon, plus extra, to sprinkle
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- Pinch of ground cardamom
- Chocolate ice-cream, to serve
The instruction how to make Chai-spiced Chocolate Mug Cake
- Use a fork to whisk the milk, oil and egg in a jug. Combine the flour, sugar, cocoa, chocolate, cinnamon, cloves, ginger and cardamom in a bowl. Make a well in the centre. Add milk mixture and stir until smooth and combined.
- Spoon mixture into a 375ml (1 1/2 cup) microwave-safe mug and microwave on High for 1 1/2 minutes or until the mixture rises and is just cooked.
- Top the mug cake with a scoop of ice-cream, sprinkle with the extra cinnamon and serve immediately.
Nutritions of Chai-spiced Chocolate Mug Cake