Fennel And Chilli Roast Pork With Warm Potato SaladBy Gemma Luongo On Oct 29, 2020
Cooking Fennel and chilli roast pork with warm potato salad step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Fennel and chilli roast pork with warm potato salad you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Perfectly succulent pork with crispy crackling will bring everyone to the table.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Fennel And Chilli Roast Pork With Warm Potato Salad
- 1.5kg Coles easy carve pork leg roast
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fennel seeds
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon rind
- 1 teaspoon dried red chilli flakes
- 8 Coliban potatoes
- 4 celery sticks, sliced, pale leaves reserved
- 3 shallots, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup semi sun-dried tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 1 1/2 tablespoons baby capers
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh continental parsley
- Baby rocket leaves, to serve
The instruction how to make Fennel And Chilli Roast Pork With Warm Potato Salad
- Preheat oven to 230C. Place the pork in a large baking dish. Rub 1 tablespoon of the oil over the rind. Combine the fennel seeds, salt, rind and chilli in a small bowl. Rub over the rind and into the cuts. Roast for 30 minutes or until rind starts to crackle.
- Wrap the potatoes individually in foil. Place on the bottom oven rack. Reduce oven to 200C. Roast the potatoes with the pork for a further 1 hour and 25 minutes or until the juices run clear when the thickest part of the pork is pierced with a skewer. Set the pork aside in a warm place for 10 minutes to rest.
- Carefully unwrap the potatoes. Coarsely chop and place in a large bowl. Add the celery, shallot, tomatoes, capers, parsley and remaining oil. Season with salt and pepper. Mix until well combined. Scatter with the celery leaves.
- Carve the pork and serve with the warm potato salad and baby rocket leaves.
Nutritions of Fennel And Chilli Roast Pork With Warm Potato Salad
fatContent: 571.21 calories
saturatedFatContent: 27.8 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 7.6 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 20.8 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 1.4 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 57.9 grams protein
sodiumContent: 176 milligrams cholesterol