Sticky Honey Roast Lamb With Feta PotatoesBy Kathy Knudsen On Oct 30, 2020
Cooking Sticky honey roast lamb with feta potatoes step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Sticky honey roast lamb with feta potatoes you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Spruce up your Sunday roast with this sticky honey glaze and serve with moreish potatoes and a green salad.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Sticky Honey Roast Lamb With Feta Potatoes
- 1.5kg easy carve leg of lamb
- Extra 1 tablespoon MasterFoodsu24c7 Garlic & Rosemary
- 21/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons honey, extra
- 1kg small washed potatoes (see note)
- 2 teaspoons MasterFoodsu24c7 Oregano Leaves
- 100g Greek feta
- Lemon wedges, to serve
- Baby rocker, cucumber and green pea salad, to serve
- 125ml (1/2 cup) chicken stock
- 3 teaspoons cornflour
- 125ml (1/2 cup) honey
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons MasterFoodsu24c7 Garlic & Rosemary
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
The instruction how to make Sticky Honey Roast Lamb With Feta Potatoes
- Preheat oven to 180C/160C fan-forced.
- Make Sticky honey glaze by whisking the chicken stock with cornflour in a small pan. Add honey, soy sauce and garlic & rosemary. Cook, stirring, over medium heat until mixture boils and thickens. Stir in lemon juice.
- Using a small knife, score lamb skin all over (optional). Place lamb in a large roasting dish. Combine extra garlic & rosemary, 2 teaspoons of the oil and the extra honey all over the lamb. Roast for 20 minutes.
- While lamb is roasting, peel potatoes and cut into wedges. Toss potatoes in a large bowl with the oregano and remaining oil. Season with salt. Arrange potatoes around lamb. Brush the lamb with the honey glaze. Roast, brushing lamb with glaze every 20 minutes, for a further 1 hour 20 minutes. Set aside for 10 minutes to rest the lamb.
- Place the remaining glaze in a small saucepan over low heat. Cook, stirring often, for 2-3 minutes or until the mixture boils. Transfer to a serving jug.
- Transfer the lamb and potatoes to a large serving platter. Sprinkle the feta over the potatoes. Drizzle the warm glaze over the lamb. Serve with lemon wedges and rocket salad.
Nutritions of Sticky Honey Roast Lamb With Feta Potatoes