Roast Pork With Spiced Apricot And Raisin ChutneyBy Not available On Oct 29, 2020
Cooking Roast pork with spiced apricot and raisin chutney step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Roast pork with spiced apricot and raisin chutney you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
For a roast with the most, try this Roast pork with spiced apricot and raisin chutney.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Roast Pork With Spiced Apricot And Raisin Chutney
- 1.6kg Coles Australian Easy Carve Pork Leg Roast
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 3 sprigs fresh thyme
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 410g can Coles Brand Apricot Halves in Juice
- 1 small brown onion, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup (55g) coarsely chopped raisins
- 1/4 cup (55g) brown sugar
- 1/4 cup (60ml) apple cider vinegar
- 1 cinnamon stick
- Pinch ground cloves
- Roast potato, to serve
- Pumpkin wedges, to serve
- Steamed beans, to serve
The instruction how to make Roast Pork With Spiced Apricot And Raisin Chutney
- Preheat oven to 220C. Place a wire rack in a large roasting pan. Push rosemary and thyme sprigs into centre of pork. Place the pork, rind-side up, in the pan. Wipe rind dry with paper towel. Brush with half the oil and rub the rind with salt.
- Roast the pork for 15 mins. Reduce oven to 180C. Roast for a further 1 hr 40 mins or until rind is crisp and pork is just cooked through. Transfer the pork to a plate and cover loosely with foil. Set aside for 10 mins to rest.
- Meanwhile, drain the apricots, reserving 1/3 cup (80ml) of the juice. Coarsely chop apricots. Heat the remaining oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Add the onion and cook, stirring, for 3-4 mins or until softened. Add the apricot, reserved juice, raisins, sugar, vinegar, cinnamon and cloves, and cook, stirring, until sugar dissolves. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer, uncovered, stirring occasionally, for 30 mins or until thick.
- Thinly slice pork and serve with the chutney. Serve with roast potato and pumpkin wedges and steamed beans, if desired.
Nutritions of Roast Pork With Spiced Apricot And Raisin Chutney
You may also like :
- Turkey Stuffed Pumpkins
- Lighter Creamy Chicken And Pumpkin Bake Recipe
- Tuscan Lamb And Vegetable Bake
- Vegetable Crudite Plate
- Wholegrain Spaghetti With Green Vegetable Cacio E Pepe
- Cheese Tortellini With Veal, Porcini Ragu And Basilico Sauce
- Whole Grain Penne Rigate With Heirloom Tomatoes, Provolone Cheese And Pesto Alla Genovese
- Couscous-stuffed Apples With Honey Syrup