Japanese Sticky SalmonBy On Oct 21, 2020
Cooking Japanese sticky salmon step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Japanese sticky salmon you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
This sweet and sticky is super easy to make, so perfect as a midweek dinner or even a show stopping dinner party dish!
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Japanese Sticky Salmon
- 1 teaspoon Massel chicken style stock powder
- 200g (1 cup) brown rice and quinoa
- 1 L (4 cups) Massel chicken style liquid stock
- 3cm piece fresh ginger, peeled, thinly sliced
- 6 x 120g salmon fillets
- 2 tablespoons mirin, plus 1 tablespoon extra
- 2 tablespoons salt-reduced soy sauce, plus 2 teaspoon extra
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 50g (1/3 cup) dried cranberries
- 60g (1/3 cup) tamari almonds, chopped
- 1 cup picked watercress sprigs
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
The instruction how to make Japanese Sticky Salmon
- Bring a large saucepan of water to the boil. Add stock powder and rice and cook for 25 minutes or until just tender. Drain. Set aside to cool.
- Meanwhile place liquid stock and ginger in a deep frying pan and bring to the boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low. Add salmon. Simmer gently for 5 minutes or until fish is almost cooked through. Transfer to a baking tray.
- Combine mirin, soy and honey in a small saucepan and heat over medium heat. Simmer for 3 minutes or until reduced by half.
- Combine cooled rice, cranberries, almonds, watercress and avocado in a large bowl. Combine lemon juice, sesame oil and extra mirin and soy sauce in a small bowl. Add to salad and gently toss to combine.
- Preheat grill on high heat. Brush salmon fillets with the mirin glaze. Grill salmon for 1-2 minutes or until bubbling and caramelised. Serve salmon with the rice salad.
Nutritions of Japanese Sticky Salmon
You may also like :
- Open Beef, Spinach & Feta Pies
- Cheats Beef And Mushroom Ragu
- Moroccan Roast Chicken With Apricot And Pistachio Couscous Stuffing
- Marinated Vegetables, Pastrami & Feta Focaccia
- Teriyaki Salmon With Pickled Vegetables
- Roasted Lamb Rack & Spring Vegetables
- Ferrero Rocher Brownies
- Cheats Mini Berry Jelly Trifle Recipe