Quick Mongolian Lamb Noodle Stir FryBy Alison Adams On Oct 19, 2020
Cooking Quick Mongolian lamb noodle stir fry step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Quick Mongolian lamb noodle stir fry you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
This fullofflavour lamb mince soba noodle dish is quick, easy and wont break the budget.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Quick Mongolian Lamb Noodle Stir Fry
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Chinese cooking wine
- 1 tablespoon cornflour
- 1 teaspoon caster sugar
- Large pinch of salt
- 500g lamb mince
- 270g pkt dried soba noodles
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil, plus extra, to drizzle
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 1 leek, trimmed, sliced
- 3 teaspoons finely chopped ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 115g (1 1/2 cups) coarsely chopped Chinese cabbage
- 1 large carrot, peeled, cut into long thin strips (see note)
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- Sliced long fresh red chilli, to serve
- Fresh coriander leaves, to serve
- Thinly sliced green shallot, to serve
The instruction how to make Quick Mongolian Lamb Noodle Stir Fry
- Combine the soy sauce, cooking wine, cornflour, sugar, salt and 1 tablespoon water in a bowl. Add the lamb and stir well to combine. Cover and set aside for 20 minutes to marinate.
- Meanwhile, cook the noodles in a saucepan of boiling water for 5 minutes or until just cooked. Drain and rinse under cold running water. Drain well. Transfer to a bowl. Add the sesame oil and toss until coated.
- Heat the peanut oil in a wok over medium heat. Add the leek, ginger and garlic and stir-fry for 1 minute or until the leek has softened. Increase heat to high. Add the lamb mixture and cook, tossing occasionally, for 10 minutes or until the lamb is dark and crisp. Add the cabbage and stir-fry for 3 minutes or until cabbage is just wilted. Add the carrot and toss to combine.
- Add the noodles and oyster sauce to the wok. Use tongs to toss until combined. Divide among serving plates. Sprinkle with chilli, coriander and shallot. Drizzle with extra sesame oil.
Nutritions of Quick Mongolian Lamb Noodle Stir Fry