Egg, Lettuce And Mayonnaise Flying Saucer SandwichesBy Claire Brookman On Oct 22, 2020
Cooking Egg, lettuce and mayonnaise flying saucer sandwiches step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Egg, lettuce and mayonnaise flying saucer sandwiches you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Make lunch an adventure with these easy, freezerfriendly egg sandwiches. They taste out of this world!
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Egg, Lettuce And Mayonnaise Flying Saucer Sandwiches
- 2 small eggs
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 8 large slices light rye bread, crusts removed
- 1 1/2 tablespoons salt-reduced margarine
- 1/3 cup shredded iceberg lettuce
The instruction how to make Egg, Lettuce And Mayonnaise Flying Saucer Sandwiches
- Place eggs in a small saucepan. Cover with cold water. Bring to the boil over high heat, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat to medium. Simmer for 7 minutes. Drain. Refresh under cold water.
- Peel and finely chop egg. Add mayonnaise and season with pepper. Mash to combine. Using a 9cm round cutter, cut 1 round from the centre of 4 bread slices, discarding offcuts. Using a 10cm round cutter, cut 1 round from the centre of the remaining bread slices, discarding offcuts. Using a rolling pin, flatten rounds slightly.
- Place the small bread rounds on a flat surface. Spread with margarine. Leaving a 1cm border, top with lettuce, then egg mixture. Spread the large rounds with margarine. Place, margarine-side down, on top of egg mixture. Using a fork, press edges together to seal. Place 1 sandwich in each lunchbox.
Nutritions of Egg, Lettuce And Mayonnaise Flying Saucer Sandwiches
fatContent: 266.485 calories
saturatedFatContent: 9.9 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2.1 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 33.3 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 9.2 grams protein
sodiumContent: 109 milligrams cholesterol