Pan-fried Spinach And Ricotta Gnocchi SaladBy On Oct 22, 2020
Cooking Pan-fried spinach and ricotta gnocchi salad step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Pan-fried spinach and ricotta gnocchi salad you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Make your own gnocchi from scratch with this deliciously easy spinach and ricotta recipe.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Pan-fried Spinach And Ricotta Gnocchi Salad
- 250g pkt frozen spinach, thawed
- 1 cup (240g) firm fresh ricotta
- 1 Coles Australian Free Range Egg, lightly whisked
- 1/2 cup (40g) finely grated parmesan
- 1/2 cup (75g) plain flour
- 4 pancetta slices
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 400g cooked or drained canned beetroot, peeled, quartered
- 120g baby rocket leaves
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 100g goatu2019s cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup (40g) Coles Pine Nuts, toasted
The instruction how to make Pan-fried Spinach And Ricotta Gnocchi Salad
- Use your hands to squeeze as much liquid from the spinach as possible. Place the spinach in a large bowl. Add the ricotta, egg, parmesan and flour and stir to combine. Season. Roll 1 tbs of the ricotta mixture into a ball. Place on a plate. Repeat with the remaining ricotta mixture.
- Heat a large frying pan over medium heat. Add the pancetta and cook for 1-2 mins each side or until crisp. Transfer to a plate. Tear into pieces.
- Add 1 teaspoon of the oil to the pan. Add half the gnocchi. Cook, turning, for 4 mins or until golden brown. Transfer to a plate. Cover with foil to keep warm. Repeat with the remaining gnocchi.
- Place the beetroot, pancetta and rocket in a bowl. Combine the vinegar and remaining oil in a small bowl. Season. Drizzle over the beetroot mixture in the bowl and toss to combine. Divide among serving plates. Top with gnocchi, goatu2019s cheese and pine nuts.
Nutritions of Pan-fried Spinach And Ricotta Gnocchi Salad
fatContent: 533.209 calories
saturatedFatContent: 33 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 13 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 25 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 11 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 30 grams protein