Ham, Pear And Cheese Open SandwichBy Kerrie Ray On Oct 20, 2020
Cooking Ham, pear and cheese open sandwich step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Ham, pear and cheese open sandwich you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Dishing up something delicious for lunch is easy with our minute ham, pear and cheese open sandwiches.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Ham, Pear And Cheese Open Sandwich
- 8 slices sourdough bread
- 150g blue castello cheese or white castello cheese, thinly sliced
- 2 x 100g Primo English Ham
- 1 ripe pear, thinly sliced (skin on)
- 60g baby rocket
- 1 tablespoon lemon thyme leaves
The instruction how to make Ham, Pear And Cheese Open Sandwich
- Lightly toast sourdough slices until golden. Spread blue cheese on toast. Top with ham and pear.
- Divide rocket between bread. Scatter over lemon thyme leaves. Serve with cracked black pepper.
Nutritions of Ham, Pear And Cheese Open Sandwich