Chicken With Cream Sauce And MushroomsBy Nagi Maehashi On Oct 21, 2020
Cooking Chicken with cream sauce and mushrooms step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Chicken with cream sauce and mushrooms you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Theres nothing quite like creamy chicken and mushrooms together. This tastes like a restaurantquality dish but is so easy to make at home.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Chicken With Cream Sauce And Mushrooms
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 4 small (150g each) chicken breast fillets (skin on)
- 600g cream delight potatoes, peeled, cut into 2cm cubes
- 1/2 cup light sour cream
- 50g butter
- 200g Swiss brown mushrooms, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 leek, trimmed, thinly sliced
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 3/4 cup thickened cream
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves, plus extra to serve
- 400g green beans, steamed
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
The instruction how to make Chicken With Cream Sauce And Mushrooms
- Preheat oven to 200C/180C fan forced.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large heavy-based flameproof, ovenproof frying pan over high heat. Season chicken on both sides with salt and pepper. Add to pan, skin-side down. Cook for 3 minutes or until skin is golden. Turn. Transfer pan to oven. Bake for 15 minutes or until just cooked through.
- Meanwhile, place potato in a large saucepan. Cover with water. Bring to the boil over high heat. Boil for 12 to 15 minutes or until tender. Drain. Return potato to pan. Add sour cream. Mash until smooth. Season with salt and pepper. Cover to keep warm.
- Transfer chicken to a plate. Cover loosely with foil to keep warm. Discard excess fat from pan (see note). Melt butter in same pan over medium heat. Add mushroom. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 4 minutes or until golden and just tender. Transfer to a bowl.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of remaining oil in pan over medium heat. Cook garlic and leek, stirring, for 5 minutes or until softened. Add wine. Simmer for 2 minutes. Add cream, mustard and thyme, whisking until smooth.
- Return mushroom, chicken and cooking juices to the sauce. Simmer for 2 minutes or until the chicken is heated through.
- Combine steamed green beans, lemon juice and remaining oil in a bowl. Season. Sprinkle chicken with extra thyme. Serve with mashed potato and beans.
Nutritions of Chicken With Cream Sauce And Mushrooms
fatContent: 739.944 calories
saturatedFatContent: 45.8 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 23.8 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 24.5 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 43.8 grams protein
sodiumContent: 174 milligrams cholesterol