Slow Cooker Peanut Butter BrownieBy On Oct 21, 2020
Cooking Slow cooker peanut butter brownie step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Slow cooker peanut butter brownie you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
For an effortless dessert thats guaranteed to please try these easy slowcooker, dark chocolate and peanut butter brownies.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Slow Cooker Peanut Butter Brownie
- 1 1/4 cups (185g) plain flour
- 1/4 cup (25g) cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 115g butter, chopped
- 200g dark chocolate, chopped
- 1 cup (220g) caster sugar
- 3 Coles Australian Free Range Eggs, lightly whisked
- 1/2 cup (140g) peanut butter
- 1/2 cup (70g) peanuts, chopped
The instruction how to make Slow Cooker Peanut Butter Brownie
- Lightly spray the bowl of a slow cooker with oil. Line the base and side of slow cooker with 2 layers of baking paper, then lightly spray the paper.
- Combine the flour, cocoa powder and baking powder in a bowl. Place the butter and chocolate in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Cook, stirring, for 2-3 mins or until melted and smooth. Remove from heat. Stir in the sugar until combined. Add the egg and stir until combined. Add the flour mixture and stir until just combined. Fold in peanut butter and peanuts until lightly marbled. Spoon into prepared slow cooker and smooth the surface. Cook, covered, on low for 3 hours.
- Uncover and cook for 30 mins. Remove the bowl from the slow cooker. Loosen the edges of the brownie and set aside in the bowl to cool completely. Turn out and cut into slices to serve.
Nutritions of Slow Cooker Peanut Butter Brownie
fatContent: 397.457 calories
saturatedFatContent: 22 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 8 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 43 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 28 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 8 grams protein