Cheats Fried RiceBy On Oct 20, 2020
Cooking Cheats fried rice step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Cheats fried rice you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Try this easy twist on a traditional fried rice, using just ingredients it can be whipped up in just minutes!
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Cheats Fried Rice
- 1 bunch spring onions, trimmed
- 3 Coles Australian Free Range Eggs, lightly whisked
- 500g Coles Australian Pork Mince
- 120g pkt Coles Australian Baby Spinach
- 250g pkt Coles 7 Ancient Grains microwavable rice
The instruction how to make Cheats Fried Rice
- Use a sharp knife to cut 2 spring onions into matchsticks. Thinly slice remaining spring onions. Place spring onion matchsticks in a bowl and cover with iced water. Set aside for 10 mins or until curled. Drain.
- Meanwhile, heat a non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Add egg. Swirl the pan to coat. Cook for 2-3 mins or until just set. Turn onto a clean work surface and roll into a log. Set aside to cool slightly. Thinly slice crossways.
- Cook sliced spring onion in a frying pan over medium heat, stirring, for 1-2 mins or until soft. Add mince. Cook, stirring with a wooden spoon to break up any lumps, for 3-4 mins or until mince changes colour. Stir in spinach.
- Heat rice following packet directions. Stir into mince mixture in pan. Season. Divide among serving bowls. Top with egg and spring onion curls to serve.
Nutritions of Cheats Fried Rice