Chargrilled Cauliflower, Chicken And Caramelised Onion SaladBy On Oct 15, 2020
Cooking Chargrilled cauliflower, chicken and caramelised onion salad step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Chargrilled cauliflower, chicken and caramelised onion salad you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
A quick and easy chicken salad with a cauliflower twist.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Chargrilled Cauliflower, Chicken And Caramelised Onion Salad
- 500g cauliflower, sliced
- 8 Lilydale chicken tenderloins
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon rind
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup caramelised onion relish
- 1 cup parsley leaves
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves
- 2/3 cup sultanas
- 40g baby spinach
- 1 small chilli, seeded and finely chopped
- 2/3 cup natural almonds
The instruction how to make Chargrilled Cauliflower, Chicken And Caramelised Onion Salad
- Heat a lightly greased frying pan over medium high heat. Cook the cauliflower in batches for 3-4 minutes until just tender.
- Adding more oil as needed. Set aside to cool. In the same pan, cook the tenderloins until lightly golden and just cooked through.
- In a large serving bowl toss together the lemon rind and juice, oil, onion relish, herbs, sultanas, spinach, chilli, almonds, cauliflower and tenderloins.
Nutritions of Chargrilled Cauliflower, Chicken And Caramelised Onion Salad