Grilled Rosemary Steak SandwichesBy Sarah Hobbs On Oct 13, 2020
Cooking Grilled rosemary steak sandwiches step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Grilled rosemary steak sandwiches you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Lunch is easy with these Grilled rosemary steak sandwiches.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Grilled Rosemary Steak Sandwiches
- 6 roma (egg) tomatoes, halved
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 x beef scotch fillet minute steaks (about 0.5 cm)
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped rosemary
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 8 slices sourdough bread
- 100g baby rocket leaves
- 1/2 cup (125ml) Paul Newmans Own Whole Egg Aioli
- Potato wedges, to serve
The instruction how to make Grilled Rosemary Steak Sandwiches
- Preheat oven to 160C. Line a baking tray with non-stick baking paper. Place tomatoes, cut-side up, on the lined tray. Drizzle with half the oil. Season well with salt and pepper. Bake for 30 minutes or until tomatoes soften. Remove from oven and set aside to cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, place the beef between 2 sheets of plastic wrap. Use a meat mallet or rolling pin to gently pound until 3mm-thick. Place in a bowl with the rosemary, garlic and remaining oil. Set aside for 15 minutes to develop the flavours.
- Heat a char-grill pan on high. Toast bread for 1 minute each side or until lightly charred. Set aside. Cook steaks on char-grill for 1 minute each side for medium or until cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate, cover with foil and set aside for 5 minutes to rest. Cut steaks in half.
- Place half the bread slices on serving plates. Spread half the aioli over the bread. Top with steak, tomatoes and rocket. Dollop remaining aioli over the top and place the remaining bread slices on top. Serve immediately with potato wedges, if desired.
Nutritions of Grilled Rosemary Steak Sandwiches