Chicken LaksaBy Campbells On Oct 14, 2020
Cooking Chicken laksa step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Chicken laksa you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
A delicious and easy soup to enjoy with the family this winter.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Chicken Laksa
- 450g pack Singapore noodles
- 270ml can coconut milk
- 1L Campbells Real Soup Base -Malaysian
- 400g chicken breast fillet, thinly sliced
- 1 cup bean sprouts
The instruction how to make Chicken Laksa
- Soak noodles in boiling water. After 2-3 minutes separate with a fork and drain.
- In a medium saucepan, combine coconut milk and Campbells Real Soup Base - Malaysian; bring to the boil.
- Add chicken and simmer for 3-5 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Divide the noodles among serving bowls, ladle soup into bowls.
- Top with bean sprouts and any additional toppings.
Nutritions of Chicken Laksa