Peanut Butter CupsBy Kerrie Ray On Oct 14, 2020
Cooking Peanut butter cups step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Peanut butter cups you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Bite into an irresistible combo of sweet and salty with these easy treats.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Peanut Butter Cups
- 24 choc ripple biscuits
- 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1/4 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 85g butter
- 1 egg
- 150g dark chocolate, chopped
- 12 squares Cadbury Caramello, halved
The instruction how to make Peanut Butter Cups
- Place 4 biscuits in the microwave and heat on High for 1 minute or until softened. Push softened biscuits into two 12-hole 1 1/2 tablespoon patty pans. Repeat inu00a0batches with the remaining biscuits.
- Preheat oven to 190u00baC/170u00baC fan forced. Place the peanut butter, condensed milk, sugar and 50g of the butter in a small saucepan over low heat. Cook, stirring, untilu00a0melted and smooth. Remove from heat. Set aside to cool. Whisk in the egg. Divide among prepared cases. Bake for 15 minutes or until just set. Cool in pan completely.
- Place dark chocolate and remaining butter in a small heatproof bowl. Microwave on High for 1 minute or until melted. Stir until smooth. Spoon chocolate mixture over cups. Top each with au00a0piece of Caramello. Set aside tou00a0set.
Nutritions of Peanut Butter Cups