Kit Kat CakeBy Michelle Southan On Oct 15, 2020
Cooking Kit Kat cake step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Kit Kat cake you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Transform an easy packet mix into a crunchy choc surprise.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Kit Kat Cake
- 540g pkt Betty Crocker chocolate fudge cake mix
- 3 eggs
- 125g butter, melted
- 185ml (3/4 cup) milk
- 2 x 200g pkts dark cooking chocolate, finely chopped
- 125ml (1/2 cup) thickened cream
- 2 x 170g blocks Kit Kat milk chocolate
- 45g pkt Kit Kat milk chocolate, broken into pieces, halved lengthways
- 140g maltesers
The instruction how to make Kit Kat Cake
- Preheat oven to 180C/160C fan forced. Line a 7cm deep, 11 x 21cm (base measurement) loaf pan with baking paper.
- Prepare the packet cake following packet directions. Pour into the lined pan. Bake for 1 hour to 1 hour 10 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Meanwhile, combine the chocolate and cream in a heatproof bowl. Microwave on high, stirring every minute, for 2-3 minutes or until melted and smooth. Set aside for 1 hour, stirring occasionally, until a spreadable consistency.
- Cut the cake horizontally into three layers. Place 1 cake onto a serving plate and spread with half the frosting from the packet. Top with one of the large blocks of kit kat (leaving it whole). Spread the remaining frosting over the top. Top with another cake. Spread the cake with a little chocolate mixture. Top with the remaining large blocks of kit kat (leaving it whole). Spread with a little remaining chocolate mixture over the top. Top with the remaining cake.
- Use a large pallete knife to spread a thin layer of chocolate mixture over the cake to cover, pressing extra mixture into any gaps between layers. Place in the fridge for 1 hour to chill.
- Spread the remaining chocolate mixture over the cake to cover. Top with the halved Kit Kat and Maltesers to decorate.
Nutritions of Kit Kat Cake