Sichuan Pepper Lamb And Mixed Mushroom Stir-fryBy Claire Brookman On Oct 14, 2020
Cooking Sichuan pepper lamb and mixed mushroom stir-fry step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Sichuan pepper lamb and mixed mushroom stir-fry you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Super fast and no fuss this dinners stirfry easy!
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Sichuan Pepper Lamb And Mixed Mushroom Stir-fry
- 120g sachet Sichuan spicy stir-fry sauce
- 1 tablespoon Lee Kum Kee Premium Soy Sauce
- 1 tablespoon shao hsing (Chinese cooking wine)
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 500g lamb rump steaks, thinly sliced
- 200g packet dried rice noodles
- 2 tablespoons rice bran oil
- 100g packet enoki mushrooms, trimmed
- 1 brown onion, halved, cut into thin wedges
- 1 small yellow capsicum, chopped
- 1 small red capsicum, chopped
- 150g mixed mushrooms (such as oyster, fresh shiitake and shimeji)
- 1 bunch choy sum, trimmed, leaves separated
The instruction how to make Sichuan Pepper Lamb And Mixed Mushroom Stir-fry
- Combine the stir-fry sauce, soy sauce, shao hsing and garlic in a bowl. Place the lamb in a glass or ceramic bowl. Add 1/2 the sauce mixture. Toss to coat. Reserve remaining sauce mixture.
- Cook rice noodles following the packet directions.
- Meanwhile, heat a wok over high heat. Add 2 teaspoons oil. Swirl to coat. Stir-fry lamb, in 2 batches, for 2 to 3 minutes or until browned and just cooked. Transfer to a bowl. Wipe wok clean.
- Separate enoki mushrooms into small portions. Add the remaining oil to wok over high heat. Add enoki mushrooms. Cook for 3 minutes or until golden. Using tongs, transfer to a plate lined with paper towel and set aside. Add onion and capsicum to wok. Stir-fry for 1 minute or until onion has softened. Add mixed mushrooms and choy sum. Stir-fry for 2 minutes or until mushrooms are tender. 5 Return lamb to wok. Add noodles and the remaining sauce mixture. Stir-fry for 1 minute or until heated through. Serve stir-fry topped with fried enoki mushrooms.
Nutritions of Sichuan Pepper Lamb And Mixed Mushroom Stir-fry
fatContent: 552.09 calories
saturatedFatContent: 14.3 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 3.9 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 64 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 37.4 grams protein
sodiumContent: 81 milligrams cholesterol