Chicken And Lemon RisottoBy Claire Brookman On Oct 13, 2020
Cooking Chicken and lemon risotto step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Chicken and lemon risotto you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Try this deliciously zesty risotto for an easy weeknight meal.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Chicken And Lemon Risotto
- 2 litres Massel salt reduced chicken style liquid stock
- 80g butter
- 2 brown onions, finely chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme leaves
- 3 cups arborio rice
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 4 x 200g chicken breast fillets
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 2/3 cup finely grated parmesan
- 100g baby spinach
- 50g feta, crumbled
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon rind
The instruction how to make Chicken And Lemon Risotto
- Bring stock to the boil in a covered saucepan over high heat. Reduce heat to low. Simmer until needed.
- Melt butter in a large heavy-based saucepan over medium heat. Add onion. Cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until softened. Add garlic and thyme. Cook for 1 minute or until fragrant. Add rice. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute. Add wine. Simmer for 1 to 2 minutes or until reduced by half.
- Add 1/2 cup hot stock to rice mixture. Cook, stirring constantly, until stock has absorbed. Repeat with remaining hot stock, 1/2 cup at a time, until liquid has absorbed and rice is tender.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a frying pan. Cook chicken for 7 to 8 minutes each side or until browned and cooked through. Transfer to a plate. Cover to keep warm.
- Stir peas, parmesan and spinach into risotto. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside, covered, for 2 minutes or until peas are tender. Slice the chicken. Spoon the risotto into bowls. Top with chicken. Sprinkle with fetta and lemon rind.
Nutritions of Chicken And Lemon Risotto
fatContent: 589.613 calories
saturatedFatContent: 17.7 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 9.8 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 67.4 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 35.8 grams protein
sodiumContent: 95 milligrams cholesterol