Chocolate Malt LogBy Dixie Elliott On Oct 13, 2020
Cooking Chocolate malt log step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Chocolate malt log you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Layers of biscuit and rich chocolate make this moreish dessert a family favourite.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Chocolate Malt Log
- 125g butter, softened
- 2 cups pure icing sugar, sifted
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder, sifted
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 250g packet Arnotts Malt O Milk biscuits
The instruction how to make Chocolate Malt Log
- Using an electric mixer, beat butter, sugar, cocoa, egg and vanilla extract together until smooth and creamy.
- Arrange 6 biscuits next to each other over the base of a rectangular platter. Spread 2 heaped tablespoons of cocoa mixture over biscuits. Top with another layer of biscuits. Repeat layers, finishing with biscuits, to form 5 biscuit layers.
- Spread remaining cocoa mixture over top and sides of biscuit log. Refrigerate overnight.
- Remove log from fridge half an hour before serving (this makes it easier to slice). Slice with a warm knife. Serve.
Nutritions of Chocolate Malt Log
fatContent: 418.967 calories
saturatedFatContent: 19 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 11 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 58 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 41 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 4 grams protein
sodiumContent: 67 milligrams cholesterol