Chinese Chicken Salad With MandarinsBy On Oct 07, 2020
Cooking Chinese chicken salad with mandarins step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Chinese chicken salad with mandarins you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Crunchy and colourful, this substantial chicken salad makes a great lunch or dinner.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Chinese Chicken Salad With Mandarins
- 1/3 cup (80ml) soy sauce, divided
- 1/3 cup (80ml) vegetable oil, divided
- 2 tablespoon brown sugar, divided
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons ginger, very finely chopped peeled
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 4 Coles Australian RSPCA Approved Chicken Thigh Fillets (about 500g), trimmed
- 1/2 head wombok (about 335g), thinly sliced crossways
- 100g baby spinach leaves
- 2 carrots, peeled, cut into matchsticks
- 2 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup (75g) cashews, toasted, coarsely chopped
- 2 mandarins, peeled, torn into segments
- Sesame tuiles (see notes), to serve
The instruction how to make Chinese Chicken Salad With Mandarins
- In a bowl, whisk 1/4 cup (60ml) soy sauce, 1/4 cup (60ml) vegetable oil, 1 tablespoon sugar, lemon juice, ginger and sesame oil. Season with salt and pepper. Refrigerate.
- Preheat grill. For easy cleanup, line a baking tray with foil and top with a wire rack. Season chicken with salt and pepper. In a small bowl, whisk remaining 1 tablespoon soy sauce, 1 tablespoon vegetable oil and 1 tablespoon sugar until sugar dissolves. Place chicken on prepared baking tray, brush with some sauce and place under grill. Grill for 6 mins. Turn chicken and brush with more sauce. Grill for 6 mins or until chicken is cooked through and glazed. Rest for 5 mins on a board. Thinly slice.
- In a large bowl, toss wombok, spinach, carrots, onions, cashews, chicken and dressing to coat. Season with salt and pepper.
- Divide salad among 4 plates. Garnish with mandarin and sesame tuiles.
Nutritions of Chinese Chicken Salad With Mandarins
fatContent: 875.935 calories
saturatedFatContent: 66 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 19 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 33 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 19 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 35 grams protein